Infrared Sauna Pricing
20 min session – $20
45 min session – $30
60 min session – $40
*bring a friend – $10
Package of 5 – $100
Package of 10 – $175
How does the Infrared Sauna work?
The idea behind infrared therapy is to heat your body directly with far infrared heat. In a traditional sauna you are just sitting in a hot room – 180-220 degrees. In an infrared sauna, the heat is heating your body directly and only 20% of the heat is heating the air. You want to heat your body core. Your body absorbs the infrared heat and reacts to it. Your core body temperature is raised and this stimulates your lymphatic system, immune system and cardiovascular system. Your body’s response is to sweat profusely. In addition to the infrared heat triggering the sweating process, the water in our bodies also resonates with far infrared heat and this helps with the detoxification process.
Benefits of the Infrared Sauna
1. Increase Metabolism, Burn Calories & Lose Weight – As you relax in the gentle far infrared heat, your body is actually hard at work producing sweat, pumping blood, and burning calories. As your body increases sweat production to cool itself, your heart will work harder to pump blood at a greater rate to boost circulation. This increase in your metabolism will burn calories.
2. Relieves Muscle Pain – The deep heat of the sauna helps peripheral blood vessels dilate, bringing relief and healing to muscle and soft tissue injuries. Increased blood circulation carries off metabolic waste products and delivers oxygen-rich blood to oxygen-depleted muscles, so they recover faster.
3. Improves the Immune System – The sauna’s deep heating infrared heaters raise your core body temperature, inducing an artificial fever. Fever is the body’s natural mechanism to strengthen and accelerate the immune response, as seen in the case of infection. This enhanced immune system, combined with improved elimination of toxins and wastes via intense sweating, increases your overall health and resistance to disease.
4. Remove Toxins – Infrared Sauna heat increases your blood circulation and stimulates the sweat glands, releasing built up toxins in the body.
5. Improves the Appearance of Cellulite – Since the far infrared radiant heat of the sauna warms three times as deep as conventional saunas, it is significantly more effective at reducing cellulite. There is a direct link between the slowing of metabolic rates and the storage of toxins in fat cells. Sauna use and infrared heat can increase heart rate and localized blood circulation, which essentially reverses the accumulation of liquids in the fat cells to reduce the appearance of cellulite
6. Eases Joint Pain and Stiffness – In many countries radiant heat therapy is widely used to treat patients suffering from many forms of arthritis. Radiant heat has also been effective in the treatment of sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness and many other muscular-skeletal ailments. Much of the stiffness, aches and soreness that comes with aging is reduced or eliminated.
7. Reduces Stress and Fatigue – Relax in the sauna as the stresses and tensions of everyday life melt away! Just a few minutes in the gentle warmth of the sauna and you’ll feel relaxed, rejuvenated and renewed.
8. Improves Skin – The profuse sweating achieved after just a few minutes in the sauna carries off deeply embedded impurities and dead skin cells, leaving the skin glowing and immaculately clean. Increased circulation draws your skin’s own natural nutrients to the surface.